Transceptor pasivo de video de 16 canales por par trenzado UTP116P
UTP116P is passive(non-amplified) video balun/transceiver that allows transmission of real-time and high performance color or monochrome (B/W) video over UTP cable. UTP116P can be used as either transmitter or receiver,it receives 16 channel video signals and provides 16 channels output without power supply. In standard 1U structure UTP116P is rack-mountable and excellent for multi-point surveillance.
- No power required.
- Transmission distance up to 300m working with passive transceivers (e.g.UTP104P).
- Transmission distance up to 600m working with active receivers (e.g.UTP101AR,UTP116AR).
- RJ-45 or green terminal block to be choosed from for UTP cable connection.
- Compatible with worldwide formats including PAL, NTSC, SECAM.
- Built-in surge&transient protection.
- Super interference rejection.
- Standard 1U structure.
All Baseband Signals,
including PAL, NTSC, SECAM
Transmission Distance(up to)
Over UTP Cable
300m(working with passive baluns)
600m(working with active baluns)
Impedance: 75 ohms
UTP Cable Connectors
4 RJ-45 jack or Green Terminal Block
Impedance: 50 ohms
Video Input Protection (as transmitter)
Video Output Protection (as transmitter)